Monday, December 6, 2010

Thumbprint Tags

I was looking for a fun craft to do with the kids and saw some different "thumbprint crafts". I thought it was such a great idea to turn them into usable gift tags! Although, now that they are done, not sure I can part with them. ;o) I just cut some card stock into 3x4 squares (didn't have time to pull out the Cricut to get gift tag shapes), poured some acrylic paint on a paper plate and started stamping thumbs! The kids were great about staying pretty still and they always love any craft involving paint! I used my fine tip marker to draw on the details....I'm no artist! Just have fun with it! I experimented with different embellishments, some tinsel glitter, some gems...  I had as much fun doing them as the kids did!





No comments:

Post a Comment